|Project Name||Phoenix Residences|
|Type||Apartment / Condo|
|Address||Phoenix Ave, Singapore|
|Site Area||42,750 sqft|
|Developer||USB Holdings Pte Ltd (A Unit of OKP Holdings)|
|Development||Proposed New Erection of residential development of 5 storey high with facilities.|
|No. Of Units||74|
Phoenix Residences is a new development located right at the heart of Bukit Panjang by OKP Holdings. The development is the former Phoenix Heights that was successfully sold to USB Holdings which is a unit of OKP Holdings. The development is bought over by mainboard-listed construction company and OKP Holdings bought the development for a total of $33.1 million for the development located at Phoenix Avenue. Based on the Master Plan, the former Phoenix Heights sits on a rectuangular plot of land with a plot ratio 1.4 that has a land size of 42,750sqft and a max Gross Floor Area of 59,825 square feet. The former Phoenix Heights have a remaining lease of 50 Years left for the tenure on the land and Phoenix Residences will be re-issued with a fresh 99 Years lease upon top-up by OKP Holdings.
Why Buy Phoenix Residences?
- Nestled in private landed enclave
- Exclusivity – Boutique development
- Integrated SMART Home Features
- Convenience transportation within your foot step
- Downtown line – Short train drive to the city
- Near Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Bukit Timah Nature Trail Walk.
- Short drive to Marina Bay Financial Centre and Central Business District.
- Convenient accessibility located near major expressway, KJE, BKE which connect residents to different parts of the Singapore
1-bedroom + Study = 560 - 581 sqft = 10 units
2-bedroom = 603 - 721 sqft = 35 units
2-bedoom + Study = 861 sqft = 5 units
3-bedroom = 1,023 - 1098 sqft = 20 units
3-bedroom + Study = 1,367 sqft = 4units